Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Radio Interview Tonight on the Chanta Rand Show!!!

Life is such an amazing thing!

I will have the honor and privilege of being interviewed by Chanta Rand on her radio program this evening, (Tues. May 3rd) featuring romance authors and novelists. I'll be talking about my current WIP (work in progress) Fire and Ice and the Faerie Song Series as well as other projects on the go.

If you get a change tune in by going to http://www.fishbowlradionetwork.com/ scroll down and click on the Red Fish Bowl near the bottom of the page, at 8pm Eastern. Then leave me a comment and let me know what you thought!!!

You can check out Chanta's website at www.ChantaRand.com

Cheers!!
Michele

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this. I started following after this event. However, I love reading your blog, so I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    You can read more about it here:

    http://lyndseyrosedavis.weebly.com
    I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    It’s as simple as that. Hope you accept!
    Lyndsey Rose Davis

    ReplyDelete