Monday, May 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday!

Ok, so I received this link from a Savvy Author's classmate and what a cool idea. Every Sunday I will post 6 sentences from my debut novel Fire and Ice. A tasty teaser meant to wet the appetite and leave you craving more! Well, at least that is the plan. So check back every Sunday....and check out the other posts, it's amazing what you can get hooked into with six simple sentences. If you're like me your must-read list will have grown exponentially by the end of the day!

So here are my Six Sentences for Sunday:

  His lips brushed mine and as their warmth flooded me, all further questions disappeared. When he pulled back and smiled, I sighed. 
 He’d won. 
 He didn’t want me to ask anything else and with that dizzying brain-freeze effect he still had on me, he’d made sure I couldn’t. For now.  
  “So. . . are you sure you’re ready for this tonight?”



So, you curious yet??? Here's another little taste: (in case you haven't watched it yet)

13 comments:

  1. Michele,
    I was already interested, now I have to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo sexy six.

    Great job.
    Allure Van Sanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! It's a fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy and fun. Welcome to SS6. Join the fun of commenting around.
    Happy Sunday,
    Kris Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kris, I love reading all of those 6 sentences!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready! *grin*

    My TBR list has definitely grown since joining Six Sentence Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab six, and I love the images on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I agree, nice images :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brain-freeze effect. Nice six. And I agree with Gayle- your blog's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know about her but I'm ready. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great six.
    Welcome to SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delicious bit of six. Thanks and welcome, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete