Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY!!

Well, we're back! It's Six Sentence Sunday once again! And since I'm still in the mood for romance, here's another little tasty tempting treat from a scene with Lorelei and Adrius. 

Enjoy! And don't forget to pop on over to the Six  Sentence Sunday blog to read more thrilling and scintillating and sometimes even hysterical six sentences!

And I'll re-post the book trailer video in case you missed it last time!

  
“Nine days, sixteen hours, and thirty seven minutes, today.”
I frowned up at him in silent confusion and leaned back against the brick wall halting me.
  “How long we’ve been apart.” A trace of sadness lingered in his voice. 
  He stepped forward and spread his hands against the wall on either side of me. Palms splayed against the uneven brick, he imprisoned me with his arms. 
  The scorching current vibrating between us made my legs tremble. If it wasn’t for the cool damp brick against my spine holding me up, there was a chance I might spontaneously combust.

10 comments:

  1. Spontaneous combustion is never a bad thing. (at least when a man is involved) ;)

    Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she doesn't combust, especially after that first line... Whew! Great six. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the description of how she feels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those last two sentences are a great peek into her thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that he's counted! Oh, and yeah, that cool, damp brick v. the spontaneous combustion thang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much sexual tension, I love "he imprisoned me in his arms" oh please yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, he kept count! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete