Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday everyone! So many exciting new things to talk about! First and foremost is my biggest news....I recently received an offer from Denise Barone of the Barone Literary Agency of representation for my Fire and Ice novel.

(Here's the book trailer again, in case you haven't had a chance to view it!)

To say this was exciting does not even begin to touch how I was feeling. It is a wonderful match and I'm thrilled to be working with her. I'm excited about what this journey will bring....what else is possible? Books and Signings and Movies....oh my :)

I had the pleasure of talking with friends who are entertaining the possibility of starting their own business. The first step in making it happen it taking the first step! What's it going to take for you to make a move...one tiny step in the direction of your desires. Already living your dream....well then now is a great time to ask what else is possible? It's so thrilling to me to witness people embracing the possibility of have MORE in their life. More joy, more fun, more ease, more money, more love, more freedom, more of LIFE! How does it get better than that?

What are you reaching for this year? What steps have you taken to make it happen? They don't have to be big steps....and as the infamous Martin Luther King quotation goes, you don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step towards your dreams in faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment